The Pro Plug System for Azek Decking - 20 Square Feet is a superior and easy-to-install plug fastening system for Azek Decking. With the epoxy coated or stainless steel fasteners, it gives builders the ability to choose the right screw for a wide variety of applications.
The system features the PVC Tool (which drives screws to the correct depth without stripping the screw recess or damaging the deck board surface), and plugs made from actual deck and trim material. When using the PVC Tool, the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling. Note: PVC Tool Sold Separately
- Includes 75 screws and 85 plugs. (Pro Plug PVC Tool sold separately)
- Plugs are made from actual Trex deck and trim board material so the color and grain match perfectly
- When used with the PVC Tool (sold separately), the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling.
- Compatible with epoxy coated or stainless steel Starborn screws
- Star drive; Extra deep recess reduces cam-out
- Note: Standard drills are recommended for use with the Pro Plug PVC Tool and Smart Bit Depth Setter. Impact drivers may not set the screw to the correct depth.
- Starborn Pro Plug System for PVC and Composite Decks and Trim
|Sub Brand||Pro Plug|
|Compatible Materials||Trex Decking|
|Number of Plugs||85|
|Number of Screws||75|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|