Starborn Industries Pro Plug System for WearDeck Decking - 300 Square Feet
- Includes (1050) screws, (1125) plugs, and (1) Pro Plug PVC Tool
- Plugs are made from actual WearDeck deck board material so the color and grain match perfectly
- Star drive; Extra deep recess reduces cam-out
- When used with the PVC Tool, the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling.
- WearDeck recommends plugs to be used with 305 or 316 grade stainless steel screws since the deck boards are used primarily in dock applications
- Applications near saltwater, swimming pools, and other similar environments are subject to accelerated corrosion. The use of 316 stainless steel screws is suggested
- Plugs and Screws can be purchased separately if the 316 grade screw is needed
- Note: Standard drills are recommended for use with the Pro Plug PVC Tool and Smart Bit Depth Setter. Impact drivers may not set the screw to the correct depth.
The Pro Plug System for WearDeck Decking - 300 Square Feet is a superior and easy-to-install plug fastening system for WearDeck Decking. Since most WearDeck boards are used for dock applications, WearDeck recommends plugs to be used with a 305 or 316 grade stainless steel screw. Applications near saltwater, swimming pools, and other similar environments are subject to accelerated corrosion. The use of 316 stainless steel screws is recommended.
The system features the PVC Tool (which drives screws to the correct depth without stripping the screw recess or damaging the deck board surface), star drive fasteners in both Grade 305 and Marine Grade 316 stainless steel, and plugs made from actual deck and trim material.
When using the PVC Tool, the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling.
|Sub Brand||Pro Plug|
|Compatible Materials||WearDeck Decking|
|Compatible Tools||Pro Plug PVC Tool|
|Number of Plugs||1125|
|Number of Screws||1050|
|Package Includes||(1125) Plugs, (1050) Screws, and (1) Pro Plug PVC Tool|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.