Starborn Industries Pro Plugs for Armadillo Decking - 375 Count
- Includes (375) deck plugs only, no tool
- Plugs are made from actual Armadillo deck and trim board material so the color and grain match perfectly
- When used with the PVC Tool, the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling.
- Compatible with epoxy coated or stainless steel Starborn screws
- Screws and Pro Plug PVC Tool sold separately
- Note: Standard drills are recommended for use with the Pro Plug PVC Tool and Smart Bit Depth Setter. Impact drivers may not set the screw to the correct depth.
The Pro Plug System for Armadillo Decking - 375 Pack is a superior and easy-to-install plug fastening system for Armadillo Decking. The box comes with 375 plugs and the PVC/Composite Tool. When used with the Starborn epoxy coated or stainless steel fasteners, it creates the perfect hole for the matching plug without pre-drilling. By purchasing the screws separately, you are able to choose the right screw for a wide variety of applications.
The system features the PVC Tool (which drives screws to the correct depth without stripping the screw recess or damaging the deck board surface), star drive fasteners in both epoxy coated carbon steel and stainless steel (Grade 305 and Marine Grade 316), and plugs made from actual deck and trim material.
|Sub Brand||Pro Plug|
|Compatible Fasteners||Epoxy coated stainless steel or stainless steel Starborn screws|
|Compatible Materials||Armadillo Decking|
|Compatible Tools||Pro Plug PVC Tool|
|Coverage - Square Feet||100|
|Material||Armadillo Deck Boards|
|Number of Plugs||375|
|Package Includes||(375) Plugs|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.