Starborn Industries Pro Plugs for Deckorators Decking - 375 Count
- Includes (375) plugs
- Plugs are made from actual Deckorators deck boards to ensure a perfect match of color and grain
- When used with the PVC Tool, the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling.
- Compatible with epoxy coated or stainless steel Starborn screws
- Note: Standard drills are recommended for use with the Pro Plug PVC Tool and Smart Bit Depth Setter. Impact drivers may not set the screw to the correct depth.
- Note: Screws and tool sold separately
The Pro Plug System for Deckorators Decking - 375 Pack is a superior and easy-to-install plug fastening system for Deckorators Decking. When used in combination with epoxy coated or stainless steel fasteners, it gives builders the ability to choose the right screw for a wide variety of applications.
The system features the PVC Tool (which drives screws to the correct depth without stripping the screw recess or damaging the deck board surface), and plugs made from actual deck and trim material. When using the PVC Tool, the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling. Note: Screws Sold Separately
|Epoxy Coated Stainless Steel Screws
|Coverage (Square Feet)
|(375) Plugs, and (1) Pro Plug PVC Tool
|Number of Plugs
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.