It is our desire to provide you with 100% customer satisfaction by offering you top quality products and friendly customer service. We do realize at times the product you receive is not exactly what you expected.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item within 90 calendar days of receipt of the product (unless noted below -- see Item Specific Return Policy). In doing so you will receive a refund of the purchase price; excluding shipping, upon receipt and inspection of the product. Shipping charges are not refundable, and all shipping charges are at the customer's expense.
Here are some reasons that may limit a product return:
- All merchandise must be in its original condition and original packaging and must be in a resellable condition. A good rule of thumb to determine resellable condition is to ask yourself if you would pick the returned item off a store shelf. If you wouldn't, it's probably not in resellable condition.
- Products specifically designated as non-returnable - typically due to shipping weight or customization.
- Product purchased as part of a kit or package deal, unless all components of the kit are returned.
Requesting a Return
- If you wish to return an item, please use our return request form.
- Upon review & receipt of your request, we will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and a shipping address to return the product to.
- Please note that the RMA return address may be different than the address noted on the original product shipping label.
- Once we receive your returned product in our warehouse, it takes about 5-10 days to inspect product and have the credit show on your card.
Item Specific Return Policy
Fortress is a special order product. Returns are not allowed.
All railing installation templates are not returnable.
All Other Products
All other products may be returned up to 90 days past the delivery date without a restocking fee.
Reporting Damage in Shipment
- If it appears that the shipping packaging is damaged in any way, please make a note of 'potential damage' with the carrier when signing for the product.
- All damage must be reported by either calling us at (800) 666-9367 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 business days of receipt of the item.
- You must keep the product and the packaging it was shipped in.
- We will provide you with return instructions and product replacement procedures.
All returns, unless specifically noted by us, must be shipped in their original packaging to the following address: DIY Home Center
4600 Albert S. White Dr. #100
Whitestown, IN 46075
Last updated: October 2023