Starborn Industries Fasteners for Deck & Trim Pro Plug System
- Includes (375) screws
- Star drive; Extra deep recess reduces cam-out
- Use Grade 410 stainless steel self-drilling screws for metal framing applications
- Use stainless steel fasteners for corrosive environments
- All fasteners are ACQ approved
- When used with the PVC Tool, the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling. (Sold separately)
- Due to the density of Fiberon and Timbertech decking, the boards require a pre-drilled pilot hole prior to screw & plug installation
- Note: Use 18V (or higher) Standard drills for use with the Pro Plug PVC Tool and Smart Bit Depth Setter. Impact drivers are not recommended.
The Starborn Fasteners for Deck and Trim Pro Plug System is a superior and easy-to-install plug fastening system. The epoxy coated or stainless steel fasteners combined with your choice of plugs to match your deck or trim (sold separately) gives builders a wide variety of applications.
The system features the PVC Tool (which drives screws to the correct depth without stripping the screw recess or damaging the deck board surface), star drive fasteners in both epoxy coated carbon steel and stainless steel (Grade 305 and Marine Grade 316, and Grade 410 Self-Drilling for Metal Framing), and plugs made from actual deck and trim material. When using the PVC Tool, the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling.
Pre-drilling is recommended for dense materials such as Fiberon and TimberTech decking. Install using a 18V (or higher) standard drill with the Pro Plug PVC Tool and Smart Bit Depth Setter. Drive the screw at high speed without hesitating or slowing down until the AutoStop mechanism engages. Impact drivers are not recommended.
|Sub Brand||Pro Plug|
|Compatible Materials||PVC Decking and PVC Trim Plugs with PVC/Composite Tool|
|Coverage||100 sq ft of decking or 250 lin ft trim|
|Number of Screws||375|
|Recommended Use||For PVC Decking. Approved for use with ACQ Treated Lumber|
|Screw Drive Type||Star|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.