Starborn Industries Pro Plugs for WearDeck Decking - 375 Count
- Includes (375) plugs
- Plugs are made from actual WearDeck deck boards to ensure a perfect match of color and grain
- When used with the PVC Tool, the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling.
- WearDeck recommends plugs to be used with 305 or 316 grade stainless steel screws since the deck boards are used primarily in dock applications
- Applications near saltwater, swimming pools, and other similar environments are subject to accelerated corrosion. The use of 316 stainless steel screws is suggested
- Note: Standard drills are recommended for use with the Pro Plug PVC Tool and Smart Bit Depth Setter. Impact drivers may not set the screw to the correct depth.
- Note: Screws and Pro Plug Tool sold separately
The Pro Plug System for WearDeck Decking - 375 Count is a superior and easy-to-install plug fastening system for WearDeck Decking. Since most WearDeck boards are used for dock applications, WearDeck recommends plugs to be used with a 305 or 316 grade stainless steel screw. Applications near saltwater, swimming pools, and other similar environments are subject to accelerated corrosion. The use of 316 stainless steel screws is recommended.
The system features the PVC Tool (which drives screws to the correct depth without stripping the screw recess or damaging the deck board surface), and plugs made from actual deck and trim material. When using the PVC Tool, the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling. Note: Screws and Pro Plug Tool sold separately
|Sub Brand||Pro Plug|
|Compatible Fasteners||Epoxy Coated Stainless Steel Screws|
|Compatible Materials||WearDeck Decking|
|Compatible Tools||Pro Plug Tool|
|Coverage (Square Feet)||100|
|Material||WearDeck Deck Board|
|Number of Plugs||375|
|Package Includes||(375) Plugs|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.