Pro Plug System For Wood Decking Kit - 25 Square Feet
Usually Ships Same/Next Business Day
Pro Plug System For Wood Decking Kit - 25 Square Feet combines the strength of top-down fastening with the high end finish of facegrain wood plugs. This comprehensive system allows deck builders to drill, screw, glue, and plug all types of hardwoods in a fraction of the time required for traditional plug fastening methods.
All of the Pro Plug System for Wood components have been carefully and precisely engineered to maximize performance and provide the best finished result. The system features face-grain wood plugs, grade 305 stainless fasteners, a pre-drilling and counterboring tool, and a glue nozzle that applies glue to the sidewall of the counterbored hole. Glue sold separately.
Plugs are made from actual face grain wood material, so they match perfectly, with many species to choose from. A unique chamfer and reduced flare angle offers easy insertion and an extremely tight fit with minimal to zero push-up from weathering. Plugs are inserted completely, with no need for sawing or chiseling.
The patented Pro Plug Glue Nozzle is designed to apply standard wood glue to the sidewalls of the hole created by the Pro Plug Tool for Wood, in order to achieve maximum holding power. The Nozzle attaches to any interior or exterior 4 or 8 ounce bottle of Titebond wood glue and any 4, 8 or 16 ounce bottle of Elmer's wood glue.
- Decking kits include Grade 305 Stainless Steel Deck Screws, face grain wood plugs, pro plug glue nozzle, and 1 driver bit
- Star drive recess
- Plugs are made from actual face grain wood material, so they match perfectly, with many species to choose from.
- Glue nozzle designed to apply standard wood glue to sidewalls of hole creating maximum holding power. Glue sold separately
- * Batu is a Red Balau wood and Dasso xtr is Bamboo.
- Pro Plug Tool for Wood (sold separately) counterbores to perfectly match the system's screws and plugs
|Sub Brand||Pro Plug|
|Kit Includes||(100) screws, (100) plugs, (1) glue nozzle, (1) driver bit|
|Number of Plugs||100|
|Number of Screws||100|
|Screw Drive Type||Star|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|