Deckfast Epoxy Star Drive Deck Screws - Blister Pack
Usually Ships Same/Next Business Day
Deckfast Epoxy Star Drive Deck Screws - Blister Packs provide unmatched performance, ease of use and value. These high quality deck screws for pressure treated decking feature extra deep star drive recesses, reinforced flat heads with nibs, Type 17 auger tips, and a specially formulated, color matched, epoxy-based polymer resin coating. The epoxy coating provides excellent corrosion resistance and is designed for high adhesion so that the coating remains intact during installation. Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber.. They are also available collated for use with the Muro Ultra Driver tool.
Pre-drilling is not required for pressure treated lumber. To achieve a clean and uniform appearance, with screws set at a perfect and consistent depth below the surface, use the Smart-Bit Depth Setter (sold separately).
Package quantity may vary based on the screw size and length. Please view the specifications for details.
- Epoxy coated carbon steel screws
- Recommended for pressure treated decking
- Extra deep recessed star drive to prevent cam-out
- Reinforced flat head with nibs for greater strength and better countersinking
- Type 17 Auger tip for faster easier entry, helps to prevent splitting
- Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber
- Use with the Smart-Bit Depth Setter (sold separately) for a consistent uniform appearance
- Ranges from 30-100 quantity depending on size of screw
|Compatible Materials||For Pressure Treated Decking. Approved for use with ACQ Treated Lumber.|
|Number of Screws||350|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|