- Pack of 2 Connectors
- For horizontal applications
- 2x4 railing brackets are made of durable plastic that is pre-drilled for accurate attachment of 90-degree railings to posts
- Works with solid 2" x 4" composite or wood railings
- Includes stainless steel screws
- Can be used to attach 2x4 rails to Deckorators Post Covers
- *Not compatible with Deckorators Aluminum Railings
Deckorators Railing Connectors are used for 2x4 railing to post connections for horizontal applications. The railing brackets are pre-drilled for accurate attachment of the actual 1-1/2" x 3-1/2" solid railings to posts. Each two-pack includes stainless steel screws.
|Compatible Materials||2x4 solid or wood rails to post. It may also be used to connect to wood or composite 2x4 rails to Deckorators Post Covers|
|Included Screws||Stainless Steel Screws|
Weights and Dimensions
|Inside Dimensions (Inches)||1.5 x 3.5|
|Outer Dimensions (Inches)||2.375 x 4.25|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.