Pro Plugs for VEKAdeck Decking - 375 Pack Plugs Only
- Includes (375) deck plugs only, no tool
- Plugs are made from actual VEKAdeck deck and trim board material so the color and grain match perfectly
- When used with the PVC Tool, the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling.
- Compatible with epoxy coated or stainless steel Starborn screws
- Note: Screws and tool sold separately
- Note: Standard drills are recommended for use with the Pro Plug PVC Tool and Smart Bit Depth Setter. Impact drivers may not set the screw to the correct depth.
The Pro Plug System for VEKAdeck Decking - 375 Plugs Only is a superior and easy-to-install plug fastening system for VEKAdeck Decking. When used in combination with epoxy coated or stainless steel fasteners, it gives builders the ability to choose the right screw for a wide variety of applications.
The system features the PVC Tool (which drives screws to the correct depth without stripping the screw recess or damaging the deck board surface), and plugs made from actual deck and trim material. When using the PVC Tool, the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling. Note: Screws Sold Separately
|Sub Brand||Pro Plug|
|Compatible Fasteners||Epoxy coated stainless steel or stainless steel Starborn screws|
|Compatible Materials||VEKAdeck Decking|
|Compatible Tools||Pro-Plug Tool for PVC and Composite|
|Coverage - Square Feet||100|
|Material||VEKAdeck Deck Board|
|Number of Plugs||375|
|Package Includes||(375) Plugs Only|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.