Starborn Pro Plug Tool for PVC & Composite Decks & Trim
- Free-spinning stop collar with protective O-ring
- The auto-stop mechanism disengages the driver bit and stops the screw from driving further to prevent stripping the screw recess or damaging the deck board surface
- Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber
- Includes (1) Deck Bit and (1) Trim Bit
- Note: Standard drills are recommended for use with the Pro Plug PVC Tool and Smart Bit Depth Setter. Impact drivers may not set the screw to the correct depth.
- Not designed for use with impact drivers
The Pro-Plug Tool for PVC and Composite Decking and Trim is a superior and easy-to-install plug fastening tool. The free-spinning stop collar and protective O-Ring protects the board surface from damage. It features a no cam-out auto stop mechanism that prevents the screw from stripping while achieving the correct depth every time. Both deck bit and trim bit are included in the Pro-Plug PVC Tool package. Standard drills are recommended for use with the Pro Plug PVC Tool and Smart Bit Depth Setter. Impact drivers may not set the screw to the correct depth.
|Manufacturer Part Number||BDA580|
|Sub Brand||Pro Plug|
|Compatible Materials||Pro Plug for PVC Decking, Pro Plug for PVC Trim,|
|Compatible Tools||Standard drills are recommended. Impact drivers may not set the screw to the correct depth.|
|Driver Bit Included||Yes|
|Included Accessories||(1) Deck Bit, (1) Trim Bit|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.