Starborn Industries Pro Plugs for TruNorth Decking - 100 Count
- Includes (100) deck plugs only, no tool
- Plugs are made from actual TruNorth deck board material so the color and grain match perfectly
- When used with the PVC Tool, the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug.
- Compatible with epoxy coated or stainless steel Starborn screws
- Note: Screws and Pro Plug PVC Tool sold separately
- Note: Use 18V (or higher) Standard drills for use with the Pro Plug PVC Tool and Smart Bit Depth Setter. Impact drivers are not recommended.
Starborn's Pro Plugs for TruNorth Decking - 100 Count is a superior and easy-to-install plug fastening system for TruNorth Decking. When used in combination with epoxy coated or stainless steel fasteners, it gives builders the ability to choose the right screw for a wide variety of applications.
The system features the PVC Tool (which drives screws to the correct depth without stripping the screw recess or damaging the deck board surface), and plugs made from actual deck and trim material. When using the PVC Tool, the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug. Note: Screws and Pro-Plug Tool for PVC and Composite are sold separately.
|Sub Brand||Pro Plug|
|Compatible Fasteners||Starborn Epoxy Coated Stainless Steel or Stainless Steel Screws|
|Compatible Materials||TruNorth Deck Boards|
|Compatible Tools||Pro-Plug Tool for PVC and Composite Decking|
|Coverage (Square Feet)||100|
|Material||TruNorth Deck Boards|
|Number of Plugs||375|
|Package Includes||(100) Plugs|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.