The Pro Plug System for TUFboard Decking - 300 Square Feet is a superior and easy-to-install plug fastening system for TUFboard Decking. The #10 x 2-1/2" screws are made of 305 stainless steel and the plugs are cut from actual TUFboard materials so the color and grain match perfectly.
The system features the PVC Tool (which drives screws to the correct depth without stripping the screw recess or damaging the deck board surface), star drive fasteners in grade 305 stainless steel, and plugs made from actual deck and trim material. When using the PVC Tool, the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling.
- Includes (1050) screws, (1125) plugs, and (1) Pro Plug PVC Tool
- Plugs are made from actual TUFboard deck and trim board material so the color and grain match perfectly
- #10 x 2-1/2" 305 stainless steel screws
- Star drive; Extra deep recess reduces cam-out
- When used with the PVC Tool, the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling.
- All fasteners are ACQ approved
- Note: Standard drills are recommended for use with the Pro Plug PVC Tool and Smart Bit Depth Setter. Impact drivers may not set the screw to the correct depth.
- Starborn Pro Plug System for PVC and Composite Decks and Trim
|Sub Brand||Pro Plug|
|Compatible Materials||TUFboard Decking|
|Coverage - Square Feet||300|
|Number of Screws||1050|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|