Pro Plug System for Azek Decking - 20 Square Feet
The Pro Plug System for Azek Decking - 20 Square Feet is a superior and easy-to-install plug fastening system for Azek Decking. With the epoxy coated or stainless steel fasteners, it gives builders the ability to choose the right screw for a wide variety of applications. Azek Acacia, Azek Kona and Azek Morado now have Alloy Armour Technology to provide outstanding weather protection, UV protection, resistance to scratching, and improved colorfastness.
The system features the PVC Tool (which drives screws to the correct depth without stripping the screw recess or damaging the deck board surface), star drive fasteners in both epoxy coated carbon steel and stainless steel (Grade 305 and Marine Grade 316), and plugs made from actual deck and trim material. When using the PVC Tool, the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling.
- Includes 75 screws and 85 plugs. (Pro Plug PVC Tool sold separately)
- Plugs are made from actual Azek deck and trim board material so the color and grain match perfectly
- Star drive; Extra deep recess reduces cam-out
- When used with the PVC Tool (sold separately), the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling.
- All fasteners are ACQ approved
- Azek Acacia, Azek Kona and Azek Morado now have Alloy Armour Technology
- Note: Standard drills are recommended for use with the Pro Plug PVC Tool and Smart Bit Depth Setter. Impact drivers may not set the screw to the correct depth.
|Sub Brand||Pro Plug|
|Compatible Materials||Azek Decking|
|Number of Plugs||85|
|Number of Screws||75|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|