The Trex RainEscape Wall Flash is made to compress and seal the gap between your first deck board and your house siding. This self-adhesive foam flashing protects against moisture by keeping snow, ice and water from potentially rotting your ledger board. Works well with other Trex RainEscape products.
To install, start by cutting a piece of the self-adhesive wall flash the width of the deck. Peel the release paper from the flashing and adhere to decking, siding or flashing. Push the first deck board up against the house to compress the wall flash. Secure the decking.
- Self-adhesive foam strip flashing protects against moisture
- Compresses and seals the gap between the first deck board and house
- Use in conjuction with Trex RainEscape
- Keeps harmful snow, ice and water from building up and potentially rotting out ledger board
- 1/4" x 1" x 25'
- Trex RainEscape Animation
- Trex RainEscape Benefits
- Trex RainEscape Deck Drainage System
|Manufacturer Part Number||0046|
|Compatible Materials||Trex RainEscape|
|Length - Feet||25|
|Thickness - Inches||.25 in|
|Width - Inches||1|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|