Trex RainEscape Wall Flashing for Ledgers - 25'
- Self-adhesive foam strip flashing protects against moisture
- Compresses and seals the gap between the first deck board and house
- 1/4" x 1" x 25' roll
- Keeps harmful snow, ice and water from building up and potentially rotting out ledger board
- May be used with decks made of Trex or other decking material
- May also be used with with Trex RainEscape
When building a deck, it's important to consider flashing where deck meets the house. The Trex RainEscape Wall Flash is made to compress and seal the gap between your first deck board and your house siding. This self-adhesive foam flashing protects against moisture by keeping snow, ice and water from potentially rotting your ledger board. Works well with other Trex RainEscape products.
To install, start by cutting a piece of the self-adhesive wall flash the width of the deck. Peel the release paper from the flashing and adhere to decking, siding or flashing. Push the first deck board up against the house to compress the wall flash. Secure the decking.
|Manufacturer Part Number||0046|
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Compatible Materials||Trex RainEscape|
|Installation Tools Required||Utility Knife, Staple Gun, Caulk Gun|
Weights and Dimensions
|Length - Feet||25|
|Thickness - Inches||.25 in|
|Width - Inches||1|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.