Transcend Composite Railing Flat Post Cap - 4x4
Trex Transcend Flat Top Post Caps are placed on top of 4x4 Trex Post Sleeves. A Post Cap is often used along with a post skirt to give the railing a finished look. One post cap and one post skirt are required per post sleeve. Trex Flat Top Post Caps are made of composite and measure 4 inches x 4 inches. They can be used with all Trex Railing Systems, including Transcend, Select and Signature Railing. A Trex Post Cap is typically used to add aesthetic appeal to a post and will match the Trex railing or decking color.
The Trex Transcend Flat Top Post Cap adds a beautiful touch to any railing system. Top all posts with this classic flat top post cap or mix and match it with different styles to fit your needs. This post cap does not have light capabilities. Use the complimentary Trex DeckLighting LED Flat Top Post Cap in your railing system design to get the same style cap with added lights.
Trex Transcend Railing is high-performance railing option that has the appearance of real wood. It is made of composite materials that will not rot, warp, peel or splinter. Trex Railing is also much lower maintenance and never needs to be painted or stained. This luxurious railing system offers beauty that will last for years and is backed by a Trex 25-Year Limited Residential Warranty.
- Flat top post cap for 4x4 Trex Post Sleeve
- Gives railing a finished look
- Optional: Used along with post skirt (sold separately)
- Made of composite
- Measures 4.55" x 4.55" inside dimensions
- For use with all Trex railing systems
- Compatible with Trex Transcend, Trex Signature, and Trex Select Railing Systems
- Adds aesthetic appeal
- Does not have light capabilities
- Available in a variety of colors to match Trex Decking
|Compatible Materials||All Trex Railing Lines|
|Inside Dimensions - Inches||4.55 x 4.55|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|