Trex DeckLighting rail lights provide indirect light that resides directly on the rail post to illuminate the beautiful deck below. Installation has never been easier. Trex DeckLighting features built in LightHub connectors for quick and easy installation.
Trex Deck Lighting offers the full solution, including the Trex LightHub connection system that makes set-up a snap for DIYers and Pros alike. Trex Deck Lighting builds into new decks or easily fits existing decks. Rest assured knowing Trex lights use 75% less energy than traditional incandescent lighting.
- LED Deck Rail Light (2.75", 6.99 cm outside dimensions)
- Use with Trex LightHub connection system for easy installation
- Each LED light is less than 1 watt; 30 watt transformer can power 90 rail lights, 60 watt transformer can power 180 rail lights
- Trex Lighting proudly uses CREE LEDs that provide long-lasting illumination and quality
- Requires a 1" hole for installation
- 27 lumens; 0.33 watts
- Trex LightHub System for Outdoor Lighting
- How to Install Trex DeckLighting
- Trex Composite Deck Ideas & Inspiration
|Compatible Materials||Trex Recessed LED Deck Lighting|
|Diameter - Inches||2.75|
|Included Accessories||5'6" Male Lighthub Lead|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|