Trex RainEscape Soffit Light
- For installation below Trex RainEscape deck drainage system, on an elevated deck
- No need to split wires or create additional wiring
- Two steel tension spring clips hold light in place on any type of ceiling material
- On strand of lights plugs into the next, similar to Christmas lights
- Lighting system is resistant to water and salt air
- Comes in 3 colors: black, white and bronze
- Housing flange diameter is 5-7/16"
Create a safer and more beautiful outdoor space with Trex RainEscape Soffit Lighting. Easily install this plug and play system without the need to hire an electrician. Installs with spring clips and each light plugs into the next. Brighten your under deck ceiling and use your outdoor living space well into the night.
Each box includes one (1) LED directional soffit light and 5'5" (1.67m) male, light hub lead. Soffit lights come in 3 colors, including black, white and bronze.
|Compatible Materials||Trex Low Voltage Lighting System|
|Compatible Transformers||Trex Transformer|
|Material||Powder Coated Aluminum with Polycarbonate Lens|
|Number of Lights||1|
|Power Supply Type||Trex Transformer|
|Warranty||LED Light 5-year; Powder Coating 10-year|
Weights and Dimensions
|Dimensions||Housing (Metal) - 5 7/16"; Light Face (Exposed) - 3 3/8"|
|Inside Dimensions (Inches)||3-3/8"|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.