Trex Protect Deck Joist Flashing Tape - 1-5/8" x 50'
- Quick and easy installation - Peel and stick butyl tape
- Protects wood beams and joists against decay
- Seals deck fasteners to prevent water infiltration
- Improves holding power of screws
- Can be installed on 12 in. or 16 in. joist spacing
- Can be used on any joist material and any brand of decking
Trex Protect Joist Tape is a self-adhesive butyl tape that protects rim joists against decay. It acts as a barrier between treated wood and galvanized metal in hardware such as joist hangers. By sealing holes around deck fasteners, it prevents water infiltration. This 1-5/8” width is perfect for protecting any project needed.
|Manufacturer Part Number||0033|
|Installation Temperature||Warmer than 50 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Installation Tools Required||Utility Knife or Scissors|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.