RainEscape Deck Drainage System Trough - 16' Length
Usually Ships Same/Next Business Day
Trex Rainescape 16' Trough is one of the components in a Trex RainEscape Deck Drainage System. A Trough is needed in joist spacings to catch rain or liquids and carry them to the downspout. This trough is in the original color brown and is recommended for use with warm toned deck board colors.
Trex RainEscape keeps outdoor living areas dry in rainy weather. This system does so without the appearance of unsightly downspouts or panels. It is an easy-to-install product that makes it simple to create stunning outdoor spaces. RainEscape keeps the area underneath a deck dry, so it's possible to install TVs, speakers, ceiling fans, and more. Trex RainEscape is the perfect way to create an indoor environment underneath any deck. Don't let dreary weather keep you from having fun outdoors!
Looks great underneath trex deck boards in the colors Rope Swing, Beach Dune, Saddle, Tiki Torch, Tree House, Havana Gold, Spiced Rum, Woodland Brown, Madeira, Lava Rock and Fire Pit.
- Needed in joist spacings to catch rain or liquids and carry them to the downspout
- Quick and easy installation - requires only a utility knife, a staple gun and a caulk gun
- Cost effective water drainage system
- Industry-leading 20-Year Limited Warranty
- Install on 12 in. or 16 in. joist spacing
- Use on any joist material and with any brand of decking
- 19.75" x 16'
- Brown color is recommended for use with warm toned deck boards
- Looks great underneath trex deck boards in the colors Rope Swing, Beach Dune, Saddle, Tiki Torch, Tree House, Havana Gold, Spiced Rum, Woodland Brown, Madeira, Lava Rock and Fire Pit
|Manufacturer Part Number||0078|
|Installation Tools Required||Utility knife, staple gun, caulk gun|
|Length - Feet||16|
|Material||High Density Polyethylene|
|Thickness - Inches||20 Mil|
|Ships to HI/AK||Yes|