- Quick and easy installation - requires only a utility knife, a staple gun and a caulk gun
- Cost effective water drainage system
- Industry-leading 20-Year Limited Warranty
- Can be installed on 12 in. or 16 in. joist spacing
- Can be used on any joist material and any brand of decking
- One tube covers 35 lin ft with 1/4" bead
- 300 ml or 10.1 fl oz
Don't let dreary weather keep you from having fun outdoors! Trex RainEscape keeps outdoor living areas dry in rainy weather, and it does so without the appearance of unsightly downspouts or panels. With this easy-to-install product, it's simple to create stunning outdoor spaces. Because RainEscape keeps the area underneath a deck dry, it's possible to install TVs, speakers, ceiling fans, and more. Trex RainEscape is the perfect way to create an indoor environment underneath any deck.
|Manufacturer Part Number||0099|
|Coverage||35 Linear Ft with 1/4" bead|
|Installation Tools Required||Utility Knife, Staple Gun, Caulk Gun|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.