Trex RainEscape Butyl Caulk
- 10.1 fluid ounce (300 ml) tube
- One tube covers 35 LF with 1/4" bead
- Can be installed on 12" or 16" joist spacing
- Can be used on any joist material and any brand of decking
- Quick and easy installation; requires only a utility knife, a staple gun, and a caulk gun
- Cost-effective water drainage system
Don't let dreary weather keep you from having fun outdoors! Trex RainEscape keeps outdoor living areas dry in rainy weather, and it does so without the appearance of unsightly downspouts or panels. With this easy-to-install product, it's simple to create stunning outdoor spaces. Because RainEscape keeps the area underneath a deck dry, it's possible to install TVs, speakers, ceiling fans, and more. Trex RainEscape is the perfect way to create an indoor environment underneath any deck.
|Manufacturer Part Number||0099|
|Coverage||35 Linear Ft with 1/4" bead|
|Installation Tools Required||Utility Knife, Staple Gun, Caulk Gun|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.