- Used at the end of each trough to funnel rain and liquid into the gutter
- Quick and easy installation - requires only a utility knife, a staple gun and a caulk gun
- Cost effective water drainage system
- Industry-leading 20-Year Limited Warranty
- Downspouts are installed at the end of each deck bay
- Install on a 12 in. or 16 in. joist spacing
- Use on any joist material and with any brand of decking
- Brown color is recommended for use with warm toned deck boards
- Looks great underneath Trex deck boards in the colors Rope Swing, Beach Dune, Saddle, Tiki Torch, Tree House, Havana Gold, Spiced Rum, Woodland Brown, Madeira, Lava Rock and Fire Pit
Trex RainEscape Downspout is one of the components in a Trex RainEscape Deck Drainage System. A Downspout is needed at the end of each trough to funnel rain and liquid into the gutter. This downspout is in the original color brown and is recommended for use with warm toned deck board colors.
Trex RainEscape keeps outdoor living areas dry in rainy weather. This system does so without the appearance of unsightly downspouts or panels. It is an easy-to-install product that makes it simple to create stunning outdoor spaces. RainEscape keeps the area underneath a deck dry, so it's possible to install TVs, speakers, ceiling fans, and more. Trex RainEscape is the perfect way to create an indoor environment underneath any deck. Don't let dreary weather keep you from having fun outdoors!
Looks great underneath Trex deck boards in the colors Rope Swing, Beach Dune, Saddle, Tiki Torch, Tree House, Havana Gold, Spiced Rum, Woodland Brown, Madeira, Lava Rock and Fire Pit.
|Manufacturer Part Number||0023|
|Installation Tools Required||Utility Knife, Staple Gun, Caulk Gun|
|Material||High Density Polyethylene|
|Thickness - Inches||20 Mil|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.