RainEscape Deck Drainage System Double-Sided Tape for Elevations Steel Framing - 2" x 50'
Don't let dreary weather keep you from having fun outdoors! Trex RainEscape keeps outdoor living areas dry in rainy weather, and it does so without the appearance of unsightly downspouts or panels. With this easy-to-install product, it's simple to create stunning outdoor spaces. Because RainEscape keeps the area underneath a deck dry, it's possible to install TVs, speakers, ceiling fans, and more. Trex RainEscape is the perfect way to create an indoor environment underneath any deck.
- Quick and easy installation - requires only a utility knife, a staple gun and a caulk gun
- Cost effective water drainage system
- Industry-leading 20-Year Limited Warranty
- Can be installed on 12 in. or 16 in. joist spacing
- Can be used on any joist material and any brand of decking
- When installing steel framing, be sure to choose 2" Trex tape for Trex Elevations
|Manufacturer Part Number||0050|
|Installation Tools Required||Utility Knife, Staple Gun, Caulk Gun|
|Length - Feet||50|
|Width - Inches||2|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|