- Needed on joists to cover the opening where two troughs meet
- Quick and easy installation - requires only a utility knife, a staple gun and a caulk gun
- Tape is used on all seams, joints and perimeter
- Cost effective water drainage system
- Industry-leading 20-Year Limited Warranty
- Install on 12 in. or 16 in. joist spacing
- Use on any joist material and with any brand of decking
- 4" tape is not for use with Trex Elevations. If installing steel framing, be sure to choose 2" Trex tape for Trex Elevations
Trex Rainescape 4" X 50' Butyl Tape is one of the components in a Trex RainEscape Deck Drainage System. Butyl Tape is needed on joists to cover the opening where two troughs meet. It ensures a waterproof seal, so there are no leaks.
Trex RainEscape keeps outdoor living areas dry in rainy weather. This system does so without the appearance of unsightly downspouts or panels. It is an easy-to-install product that makes it simple to create stunning outdoor spaces. RainEscape keeps the area underneath a deck dry, so it's possible to install TVs, speakers, ceiling fans, and more. Trex RainEscape is the perfect way to create an indoor environment underneath any deck. Don't let dreary weather keep you from having fun outdoors!
|Manufacturer Part Number||0082|
|Installation Tools Required||Utility Knife, Staple Gun, Caulk Gun|
|Length - Feet||50|
|Width - Inches||2|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.