Trex RainEscape Post Flash is used around 4 x 4 wood posts to prevent moisture penetration and damage. The RainEscape post flash fits tightly around a wooden post and is slid down to provide a secure barrier where the wood post and deck frame meet. The post flash can be fixed in place using RainEscape butyl tape and caulk. It can also be trimmed down to size and covered by Trex deck boards if no post sleeve is used.
Trex RainEscape is a unique under-deck drainage system that utilizes a network of troughs and downsouts to carry rain, spills and melted snow to gutters. A Trex RainEscape System stops liquids from dripping through elevated deck boards, allowing you to create a dry patio area underneath.
- Compatible with 4x4 wood posts
- For use with Trex RainEscape System
- Flexible Polyethylene material is easy to work with
- Prevents moisture penetration and damage
- Creates secure barrier where post and deck meet
- Install by sliding down wooden post
- Fix in place using RainEscape butyl tape and caulk
- Can be trimmed to size
|Manufacturer Part Number||0067|
|Compatible Materials||4x4 Posts|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|