Trex Protect Rim Joist Tape - 11" x 50'
- 11" wide butyl-based tape
- Designed specifically for use on rim joists
- Creates a moisture-proof barrier to provide protection from water damage
- Covers outer rim joists and fascia boards
- 5-1/2" double release liner ensures accurate installation
- Can be applied to any wooden deck frame structure
- Also ideal for stairs and flat-blocked horizontal wood surfaces
- Non-skid surface for added safety
The Trex Protect Rim Joist Tape - 11" enhances the structural integrity of your deck's support system by creating a moisture-proof barrier protecting the rim joists from water damage and deterioration. The 11' wide option is designed specifically for use on the rim joist to cover the outer rim joists and fascia board. The expanded width also makes it ideal for use on stairs and flat-blocked horizontal wood surfaces. Like other Trex Protect products, it can be applied to any wooden deck frame structure and comes with a non-skid surface for added comfort and safety. The 5-1/2" double-release liner makes installing accurate and easy.
|Manufacturer Part Number||RE0031RT|
|Code Approval||AAMA711 Compliant|
|Compatible Materials||Ledger Boards|
|Installation Temperature||Warmer than 50 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Installation Tools Required||Utility Knife or Scissors|
|Material||Butyl with Aluminum Liner|
|Package Includes||(1) Roll of Seal Ledger Tape|
Weights and Dimensions
|Thickness (Inches)||14 Mil|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.