Transcend Composite Railing Universal Top Rail
Usually Ships in 1-3 Business Days
Trex Transcend Universal Rail is a horizontal railing that is attached between two posts and holds balusters. It is available in a 6 foot or 8 foot length and can be used as a top or bottom rail. If it is being used as a top rail, then a board is needed to be attached to the top (sold separately). The top board often matches the decking and is used to create a flat surface to hold drinks and plants. A colonial style rail typically uses a 2 x 4 foot board on the top and a classic railing typically uses a 1 x 6 foot board. The Trex Universal Rail is designed for use with a Trex infill kit and Trex balusters (sold separately). The infill kit contains rail brackets and hardware to attach the board.
These Transcend Universal Rails are made of composite and have the dimensions 3 x 2 inches. It has an actual length of 67-1/2 inches (for 6 foot rail) and 91-1/2 inches (for 8 foot rail). They can be used with all Trex Railing Systems, including Transcend, Select and Signature Railing. The universal rail is designed to create a drink rail using a deck board (deck board not included).
Trex Transcend Railing is high-performance railing option that has the appearance of real wood. It is made of composite materials that will not rot, warp, peel or splinter. Trex Railing is also much lower maintenance and never needs to be painted or stained. This luxurious railing system offers beauty that will last for years and is backed by a Trex 25-Year Limited Residential Warranty.
- Transcend Universal Top or Bottom Rail
- 2 universal rails are required for each rail section
- Attaches between two posts and holds balusters
- 6 foot or 8 foot length
- If using as top rail, a 2x4 or 1x6 deck board is required (sold separately)
- Use with Trex Infill kit and balusters (sold separately). Infill kits will include brackets, gaskets, screws and hardware to attach deck board.
- Dimensions 3 x 2 inches
- Actual lengths 67-1/2 inches (for 6 foot rail) and 91-1/2 inches (for 8 foot rail)
- For use with all Trex railing systems including Trex Transcend, Trex Signature, and Trex Select Railing Systems
- Creates drink rail
|Can be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Compatible Materials||Trex Transcend|
|Recommended Materials||The Universal Top rail is sold on its own. The brackets, gaskets and screws are sold with the Trex accessory infill kit, which is sold separately.|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|