Trex Transcend Universal rail can be used as a top rail or a bottom rail. If used as a top rail, a board will need to be attached on the top. A colonial style rail typically uses a 2x4 on the top and a classic railing typically uses a 1x6 board. Hardware to attach the board is included with the infill kit.
- For use with Trex railing systems
- Note: This rail can be used for the top or bottom rail. 2 universal rails are required for each rail section.
- A piece of 2x4 or 1x6 decking must be applied over the top of the Universal railing when using as a top rail.
- Note: infill kits are sold separately. Infill kits will include brackets, gaskets and screws
- See specs tab for actual product dimensions
|Compatible Materials||Trex Transcend|
|Recommended Materials||The Universal Top rail is sold on its own. The brackets, gaskets and screws are sold with the Trex accessory infill kit, which is sold separately.|
|Width - Inches||3|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|