ADA Handrail Wall Mount
Usually Ships in 3-5 Business Days
The ADA Handrail Wall Mount must be used at each seam where the ADA Handrails connect to support the connection. Each seam must be as close to the center of the wall mount as possible. If a collar is being used, this can be offset slightly to allow for the collar to fit. The distance from the wall to the center of the rail is 2-1/8".
Made with a high-quality powder-coated finish that is AAMA-2604 compliant, the components resist fading, chipping and corrosion. Wall mounts and wall returns include fasteners for both wood post and aluminum post installations. Aluminum collars hide railing seams for a smooth transition between components, and aluminum cap ends conceal open rail ends.
The Trex ADA-Compliant Handrail system is designed to seamlessly blend with all Trex railing options, offering an extra level of safety, strength and accessibility for any deck design. Available in a variety of colors, this heavy-duty aluminum system features a full complement of components to accommodate easy installation.
- ADA Compliant
- Works well with Trex Transcend, Signature (formerly Reveal), and Select Railing Systems
- Made with heavy duty aluminum
- Finish resists fading, chipping, and corrosion
- A wall mount must be used at each seam of rail to rail connections
- Collar ring can be used to hide seam
- Distance from wall to center of rail is 2-1/8"
- Note: The maximum recommended span between supports is 6' on center. Thus placement of posts is critical when installation of railing is being considered.
|Sub Brand||ADA Handrail|
|Code Approval||Finish is AAMA-2604 Compliant|
|Collection||Trex ADA Handrail|
|Compatible Railing System||Trex Transcend, Select, and Signature (formerly Reveal) Railings|
|Included Screws||(3) Wood Post screws, (3) Aluminum Post screws (2) Handrail screws|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|