TimberTech Classic Composite Series Square Composite Balusters - Pack of 18
- 1.25" x 1.25"
- Solid core
- Only compatible with Classic Composite Series Universal Rail Pack for Composite Balusters
- 13 balusters needed for 6' rail section; 18 balusters needed for 8' rail section
- Use for horizontal or stair applications
- For 36" final rail height: Use 29" balusters for horizontal applications and 31" balusters for stair applications.
- For 42" final rail height: Use 35" balusters for horizontal applications and 37" balusters for stair applications.
- Note: Final rail height will vary based on the gap between decking and bottom rail
- Resists mildew and mold
- Requires no painting, staining, or sealing
TimberTech Composite Balusters are one of the choices of infill for the TimberTech or Azek Classic Composite Rail Series. Smooth lines. No visible hardware. Both add to the high-end look of Premier Rail, RadianceRail, Trademark Rail or Drink Rail composite railings. These composite railing colors match or complement all TimberTech and Azek planks. Homeowners can mix and match differing post and rail colors and add a deck lighting system for a truly upscale look that reflects their unique styles.
|Sub Brand||Classic Composite Series|
|Application||Horizontal or Stair|
|Balusters Per Rail Section||13 for 6', 18 for 8', 23 for 10'|
|Compatible Railing System||TimberTech Premier Rail, RadianceRail, Trademark Rail, and Drink Rail|
|Included Screws||(18) #8 x 2" Screws, (18) #8 x 3" Screws|
|Installation Tools Required||Miter Saw, Drill, 7/64" and 3/16" Drill Bits, Tape Measure|
|Material||Composite - Solid Core Baluster|
|Warranty||25-Year Limited Residential, 10-Year Commercial|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.