Universal Rail Pack for Cable, Glass, or Aluminum Balusters
- PACK INCLUDES: (1) Bottom rail, (2) support rails, hardware mounting kit, and (1) foot block for 6' and (2) foot blocks for 8'
- For aluminum balusters, cable, and glass infill options
- Compatible with TimberTech RadianceRail, Premier Rail, Trademark Rail, and Drink Rail top rails
- Top rail and cable, glass infill, or aluminum balusters sold separately
- Non-drilled for custom infill options
- Can be used for horizontal or stair applications
- Rail hardware is hidden within the rail, which provides a clean rail design
- Requires no painting, staining or sealing and resists mildew and mold
- 25-year limited warranty for residential applications
The TimberTech Universal Bottom Rail Pack for Cable, Glass, or Aluminum Balusters is a universal custom rail pack which comes non-drilled to give the flexibility of different infill and top rail options (sold separately).
The kit comes with (1) Bottom Rail, (2) Support Rails, hardware mounting kit, and (1) Foot block for 6' and (2) Foot blocks for 8'.
It is compatible with the TimberTech RadianceRail, Premier Rail, Trademark Rail, and Drink Rail top rail options (sold separately). Homeowners can mix and match differing post and rail colors to complement any style.
|Application||Horizontal or Stair|
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Compatible Materials||TimberTech Classic Series Top Rail and Cable , Glass Infill, or Aluminum Balusters|
|Compatible Railing System||TimberTech RadianceRail, Premier Rail, Trademark Rail, and Drink Rail|
|Installation Tools Required||Miter Saw, Drill, 7/64" and 3/16" Drill Bits, Tape Measure|
|Package Includes||(1) Non-drilled Bottom Rail, (2) Support Rails, Hardware Mounting Kit, and (1) Foot Block for 6' and (2) Foot Blocks for 8'|
|Type||For Aluminum Balusters, Cable Rail, and Glass Infill|
|Warranty||25-Year Limited Residential|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.