Premier Rail Top Rail
This is a Top Rail only. The TimberTech Premier Rail is the top piece of your railing section. Top Rail is not only stylish, but it functionally supports the Universal Rail Pack for Composite Balusters or Universal Custom Rail Pack for Cable, Glass, or Aluminum Balusters.
Premier Rail composite railings were an Azek brand but are now proudly a part of the Classic Composite Series in TimberTech. Joined with the rail packs, it is recommended to attach to a 5-1/2" Post Sleeve due to the size of the top rail.
Combine with different designs of balusters and colors to create your own unique style. The impressive design for the Premier Rail will bring many years of satisfaction to your outdoor living space.
- (1)Premier Rail Top Rail can be used for horizontal or stair applications
- It tops the support rail included in either the Universal Bottom Rail Pack for Cable, Glass, or Aluminum Balusters or Universal Bottom Rail Pack for Composite Balusters (both sold separately)
- Universal bottom rail, support rail, mounting hardware, and infill sold separately
- Rail hardware (sold separately) is hidden within the rail, which provides a clean rail design
- Requires no painting, staining or sealing and resists mold and mildew
- 25-year limited warranty for residential applications
|Application||Horizontal or Stair|
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Compatible Railing System||TimberTech Universal Bottom Rail Packs, TimberTech RadianceRail|
|Installation Tools Required||Miter Saw, Drill, 7/64" and 3/16" Drill Bits, Tape Measure|
|Package Includes||(1) Top Rail|
|Type||For Use with Composite or Aluminum Balusters, Cable Rail, and Glass|
|Warranty||25-Year Limited Residential|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|