- This includes one Drink Rail Top Rail, which can be used for horizontal or stair applications.
- It tops the support rail included in either the Universal Bottom Rail Pack for Cable, Glass, or Aluminum Balusters or Universal Bottom Rail Pack for Composite Balusters (both sold separately)
- Universal bottom rail, support rail, mounting hardware, and infill sold separately
- Rail hardware (sold separately) is hidden within the rail, which provides a clean rail design
- Requires no painting, staining or sealing and resists mildew and mold
- 25-year limited warranty for residential applications
The TimberTech Drink Rail Top Rail caps the support rail found in the Universal Rail Pack for Composite Balusters or Universal Custom Rail Pack for Cable, Glass, or Aluminum Balusters. This is the top rail only, which will need to be topped with a deck board (sold separately). A perfect resting place for a morning coffee or late night cocktail. With the Drink Rail, you can use any of the full profile, square shouldered decking boards to tie your deck and railing together seamlessly (sold separately). This system does not work with scalloped deck boards (Terrain, Prime, Prime+, or ReliaBoard). Mix and match rail, baluster, deck boards and post colors to reflect your unique style.
|Application||Horizontal or Stair|
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Compatible Materials||TimberTech Non-scalloped Deck Board|
|Compatible Railing System||TimberTech Universal Rail Pack for Composite Balusters or Universal Custom Rail Pack for Cable, Glass, or Aluminum Balusters|
|Installation Tools Required||Miter Saw, Drill, 7/64" and 3/16" Drill Bits, Tape Measure|
|Package Includes||(1) Top Rail|
|Warranty||25-Year Limited Residential|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.