- This single RadianceRail Top Rail can be used for horizontal or stair applications
- It tops the support rail included in either the Universal Bottom Rail Pack for Cable, Glass, or Aluminum Balusters or Universal Bottom Rail Pack for Composite Balusters (both sold separately)
- Universal bottom rail, support rail, mounting hardware, and infill sold separately
- Rail hardware (sold separately) is hidden within the rail, which provides a clean rail design
- Requires no painting, staining or sealing, plus resists mildew and mold
- 25-year limited warranty for residential applications
This is a Top Rail only. The TimberTech RadianceRail Top Rail is the top piece of the railing section. It is not only decorative, but also is used to support the Universal Rail Pack for Composite Balusters or Universal Custom Rail Pack for Cable, Glass, or Aluminum Balusters.
Choose from different post and rail colors to create a unique deck style for any home. RadianceRail composite railing colors match or complement all TimberTech decking.
TimberTech decks are known for their stylish design and ease of adding accessories, such as low voltage lighting.
|Application||Horizontal or Stair|
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Compatible Railing System||TimberTech Universal Rail Pack for Composite Balusters, TimberTech Universal Custom Rail Pack for Cable, Glass, or Aluminum Balusters|
|Dimensions||2.9" W x 3" H|
|Height - Inches||3|
|Installation Tools Required||Miter Saw, Drill, 7/64" and 3/16" Drill Bits, Tape Measure|
|Package Includes||(1) Top Rail|
|Recommended Materials||5x5 TimberTech Post Sleeve|
|Type||For Use with Composite or Aluminum Balusters, Cable Rail, and Glass|
|Warranty||25-Year Limited Residential|
|Width - Inches||2.9|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.