TimberTech Classic Composite Series Trademark Rail Top Rail
- This single Trademark Top Rail can be used for horizontal or stair applications
- Top Rail available in white and matte white only
- It tops the support rail included in either the Universal Bottom Rail Pack for Cable, Glass, or Aluminum Balusters or Universal Bottom Rail Pack for Composite Balusters (both sold separately)
- Can be used for horizontal or stair applications
- Universal bottom rail, support rail, mounting hardware, and infill sold separately
- Rail hardware (sold separately) is hidden within the rail, which provides a clean rail design
- Requires no painting, staining or sealing and resists mildew and mold
- 25-year limited warranty for residential applications
This is a Top Rail only. The TimberTech Trademark Rail Top Rail is the top piece of the railing section. It is not only decorative, but is also used to support the Universal Rail Pack for Composite Balusters or Universal Custom Rail Pack for Cable, Glass, or Aluminum Balusters.
Gently rounded contours of the Trademark Rail comfortably fit the hand and subtly finish to frame your deck or balcony. Combine with different style and color balusters to make the rail your own.
Add a deck lighting system to enjoy your outdoor living space into the evening. Gates are also available.
|Sub Brand||Classic Composite Series|
|Application||Horizontal or Stair|
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Compatible Railing System||TimberTech Universal Bottom Rail Packs, TimberTech RadianceRail|
|Installation Tools Required||Miter Saw, Drill, 7/64" and 3/16" Drill Bits, Tape Measure|
|Package Includes||(1) Top Rail|
|Type||For Use with Composite or Aluminum Balusters, Cable Rail, and Glass|
|Warranty||25-Year Limited Residential|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.