The TimberTech Universal Rail Pack for Composite Balusters is the core package needed to create a Classic Composite series and Reserve Railing railing system to create that perfect space for your deck, balcony or porch. To complete this railing system add TimberTech's RadianceRail, Premier Rail, Trademark Rail, and Drink Rail top rail options (sold separately) and your choice of size and color of composite balusters (sold separately).
This Universal Rail Pack comes with (1) Bottom Rail, (2) Support Rails, hardware mounting kit, and (1) Foot block for 6' and (2) Foot blocks for 8'.
Homeowners can mix and match different posts, rail and balusters colors, and add a deck lighting system for a truly upscale look that reflects their unique styles. Gates are also available.
- PACK INCLUDES: (1) Universal bottom rail, (2) support rails, and mounting hardware kit for 36" or 42" rail heights
- Important: Top rail and composite balusters sold separately
- Can be used for horizontal or stair applications
- Rail hardware is hidden within the rail, which provides a clean rail design
- Requires no painting, staining or sealing and resists mildew and mold.
- 25-year limited warranty for residential applications
|Application||Horizontal or Stair|
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Compatible Materials||TimberTech Composite Balusters and Classic Series Top Rail|
|Compatible Railing System||TimberTech Premier Rail, RadianceRail, Trademark, or Drink Rail Top rail and Composite Balusters|
|Installation Tools Required||Miter Saw, Drill, 7/64" and 3/16" Drill Bits, Tape Measure|
|Package Includes||Universal Bottom Rail, (2) Support Rails, and Mounting Hardware Kit for 36" or 42" Rail Heights|
|Type||For Use with Composite Balusters|
|Warranty||25-Year Limited Residential|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|