- Includes Top Rail, Bottom Rail, Vertical Supports, Aluminum Rods, Mounting and Support Hardware, and Anti Rattle Strips
- No special installation tools or tightening required; a quick and easy alternative to cables
- For use with Trex Signature Railing System
- Available in black or bronze frame with platinum or black rod railing
- Stair for 32-37 degree slope
- Footblock sold separately, but not required for 6' sections
- Post sold separately
- Can be topped with a cocktail rail for added functionality
The Trex Signature Rod Rail Kit with a 36" Rail Height brings a sleek commercial design to the backyard with the view-optimizing aspects of cable rail but with the strength of aluminum. The durable powder coating of the material to retain its color and resist corrosion along with the superior strength of the aluminum creates a long lasting dependable product. Although it is intended for residential applications, it's industrial inspired design delivers the look, durability and low-maintenance qualities that are important to today's homeowners and builders.
Options to pair with the Rod Rail are a graspable handrail for safety or a cocktail top rail for entertaining. The graspable Trex ADA Handrail can be paired with the Rod Rail for added safety, comfort and functionality. The cocktail top rail allows for a level surface for placement of drinks or planters. Both can be added without giving up the panoramic sightlines from a deck, patio, balcony or front steps.
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Compatible Railing System||Trex Signature|
|Final Rail Height (Inches)||36|
|Kit Includes||Top Rail, Bottom Rail, Vertical Supports, Aluminum Rods, Mounting and Support Hardware, and Anti Rattle Strips|
Info & Guides
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.