Trex Signature Cocktail Rail Brackets - Pack of 10
- Includes (10) brackets and (40) screws
- Trex deck boards (sold separately) attach to top of rail. Do not use Escapes or Contour deck boards. Attach boards on each post with Trex-recommended composite screws (sold separately). Quantity of 2 screws required per each board end.
- Creates a level top rail. Perfect for drinks and planters.
- Compatible with Trex Signature Aluminum Railing System
- Only for use with pressure treated 4 x 4 post (3.5" nominal square) and 4" x 4" (102mm x 102mm) post sleeve
- Trex Signature posts, Trex post mounts or joist mount posts cannot be used with Signature Cocktail railing
- Attach brackets with 4 screws provided to the end of each railing section and then space brackets approximately every 24"
- Brackets dimensions: 3" long, 1.5" wide to fit onto Signature Railing, and 3.25" wide including section where screws attach to cocktail railing.
The Trex Signature Cocktail Rail Brackets - Pack of 10 secure Trex deck boards (sold separately) to the top rail of the Trex Signature Aluminum Railing system to create the perfect level surface for drinks and planters. For stability purposes, pressure treated 4x4 posts and 4"x4" post sleeves are required. Cannot be used with Trex Signature posts, Trex post mounts, or joist mount posts.
Brackets are to be spaced approximately 24" apart and at each end of the railing section. Deck boards (sold separately) need to be secured at each post with (2) Trex-recommended composite screws (sold separately).
|Compatible Fasteners||Trex-Recommended Composite Screws (Quantity of 2 per Each Board End)|
|Compatible Materials||Trex Deck Boards|
|Compatible Railing System||Trex Signature|
|Package Includes||(10) Brackets and (40) Screws|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.