DeckWise Deck Ledger Flashing Tape is a waterproof wood flashing that uses rubberized asphalt mastic adhesive. DeckWise ledger tape can be applied to decking joists, around deck support posts and over ledger boards. DeckWise Ledger Tape creates a waterproof seal that helps prevent decay and wood rot.
- Ledger Tape "Super Grip" rubberized asphalt adhesive is a self-sealer around deck screws that blocks a primary pathway for water infiltration into deck joists.
- For use on joists, posts, ledger boards, cut ends
- Ledger Tape is intended to be shielded by either deck boards or siding, and should not be exposed to direct sunlight for a period of more than 90 days.
- Install at 40 Degrees F or warmer
- Must be applied to clean, dry surface
- .3 to .4 Mil Thickness
|Manufacturer Part Number||DW-DKFL-US-SPAN|
|Application||Joists, Posts, Ledger Boards, Cut Ends and More|
|Installation Method||If site conditions inhibit suitable adhesion, tape can be mechanically attached using staples or nails, or a construction grade spray adhesive can be used to bolster adhesion. Apply to clean, dry surfaces|
|Installation Temperature||Applied to clean, dry surfaces when temperatures are a minimum of 40 degrees F or warmer|
|Length - Feet||25|
|Thickness - Inches||Approximately 35-40 Mil|
|Type||Waterproof Wood Flashing|
|Width - Inches||12|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|