DeckWise Self-Tapping Metal Joist Deck Screws #7 x 2-1/4"
- Deep T-15 star tip recess specially engineered head allows for less slipping and stripped heads
- 410 stainless steel, Xylan coating and bright hardening
- #3 drill point digs into decking material with ease and cleanly penetrates the deck boards and underlying metal joists
- Auger tip for self-tapping
- For steel joists and marine environments
- Available in 3 colors: stainless steel, hardwood brown, and shadowline black
Self-Tapping Metal Joist Deck Screws #7 x 2-1/4" are designed explicitly for metal joist applications. This deck screw can be used to attach most types of decking materials such as hardwoods, heat treated lumber (thermally modified), soft woods, composite and PVC with aluminum, stainless steel and steel substructures. Pre-drilling pilot holes through the decking is still recommended. DeckWise specially engineered auger tip will penetrate the metal joist underneath with ease. DeckWise metal joist deck screws are high performance fasteners, which allow deck builders and architects to provide their customers with uniform and long-lasting clean surfaces when used with our Hidden Deck Fasteners.
|Application||For Steel Joists and Marine Environments|
|Head Type||T15 Star Drive|
|Length - Inches||2.25|
|Material||410 Stainless Steel|
|Special Features||410 Stainless Steel, Xylan Coating, Bright Hardening|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Info & Guides
DeckWise Product Catalog
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.