DeckWise Ipe Oil Plus for Hardwoods - 1 Gallon
- Enhanced U.V. barrier protection up to 15% longer than standard Ipe Oil formula
- Contains essential natural oils to feed and nurture hardwoods
- Provides extraordinary penetration and is not a surface coating
- Exceptional water repellency to shed water and not absorb it
- A great investment for lavish natural hardwood beauty
- For use on decks, gazebos, siding, fencing, hardwood furniture, log homes, most exterior hardwood surfaces and thermally modified wood
DeckWise Ipe Oil in general is the perfect option for many species of hardwood decking and fencing for a luxurious semi-transparent hardwood finish. And now, the new Ipe Oil Plus formula can deliver up to 15% longer-lasting results.
DeckWise launched Ipe Oil Plus as a complementary option for anyone needing a little more protection from harsh weather and UV damage. Ipe Oil Plus seamlessly penetrates dense Brazilian hardwoods like Ipe, Teak, Tigerwood, Cumaru, and most tropical wood species.
When included as part of your new hardwood deck finish or your yearly maintenance program, Ipe Oil Plus is proven to have beneficial wood nurturing and visible effects. Ipe Oil Plus provides exceptional prevention against wood splits, warps and cracks as well as thwarting the gray out of hardwoods.
Not available for sale in California SCAQMD Jurisdiction, LA-Eastern, LA-Western, Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties.
|Manufacturer Part Number||38025|
|Sub Brand||Ipe Oil|
|Application||Decks, Gazebos, Siding, Fencing, Hardwood Furniture, Log Homes, Most Exterior Hardwood Surfaces and Thermally Modified Wood|
|Clean Up||Methyl Ethyl Ketone|
|Compatible Materials||All Brazilian Hardwoods (Cumaru, Tigerwood, Ipe, etc.) and American Hardwood Products|
|Coverage (Square Feet)||250-300|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.