Deckwise WiseRail Estate Cable Railing - Outside Run for Wood or Composite Posts
- For wood posts or wood posts with composite sleeves having an outside diameter of 4-1/2” or less
- Outside to outside mount
- Budget friendly
- Made from corrosion resistant, high-strength type 316 stainless steel
- Tensioning device is a 3-1/2" long invisiware receiver on one end and a pull-lock fitting on the other end. Both fittings are hidden in posts for no visible hardware between posts.
- Sleek and beautiful design
- Easily re-tensioned with allen key when needed
- Kit includes (1) Pre-attached swaging stud, (1) invisiware receiver, (2) stainless steel washers, (1) pull-lock fittig with cap and 1/8" 1x19 stainless steel cable
The WiseRail Estate Cable Railing - Outside Run for Wood or Composite Posts is for any type of wood post as an outside to outside fitting on a straight level run, on a pitch, or stairs. It can also be used for wood posts with composite sleeves having an outside diameter of 4-1/2" or less. The tensioning device is a 3-1/2” long Invisiware Receiver, which installs through the wood post on one end. A Pull-Lock fitting is installed through the other end. Use a post protector tube (sold separately) to prevent the cable from carving grooves into your post or post sleeve where it exits at an angle. This is the most economical solution where the fittings are least visible.
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Compatible Tools||5/32 Drill Bit if 1/8” Cable, 29/64 Drill Bit for Receiver and Pull-Lock Installation, 3/16 Wrench for Tensioning Receiver, Cable Cutting Tool, and If using Post Protector Tubes, 1/4 Drill Bit.|
|Kit Includes||(1) Pre-Attached Swaging Stud, (1) Invisiware Receiver, (2) Stainless Steel Washers, (1) Pull-Lock Fitting with Cap and 1/8" 1x19 Stainless Steel Cable|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.