DeckWise Ipe Oil Hardwood Deck Finish - 100 VOC - Gallon
- The low 100 g/l VOC formula of Ipe Oil® minimizes bothersome and harmful odors as well as VOC emissions compliant in all Contiguous US states including the California South Coast AQMD jurisdiction.
- 1 gallon covers approximately 300 sq. ft.
- For use on Ipe, Tigerwood, Cumaru and other exotic hardwoods on decking, railing, fences, outdoor furniture and all other exterior wood surfaces
- Also compatible with American hardwood products
- Exceptional penetration and repels water
- Transparent Natural with UV barrier protection
- Reduces chances of warps and cracks
- Natural grain enhancement
The low 100 VOC formula of Ipe Oil minimizes bothersome and harmful odors, as well as VOC emissions compliant in all Contiguous US states including the California South Coast AQMD jurisdiction.
DeckWise Ipe Oil Hardwood Deck Finish is an oil-based natural wood finish and protectant. Enhance the beauty of your hardwood deck and protect it from damaging sun UV, harsh water, toxic mold and mildew at the same time. It is specifically formulated to protect as well as preserve the natural beauty of exterior hardwood decks. This finish is not just for use on deck boards; it penetrates into the densest hardwood fences and wood railings as well.
IPE oil works with all Brazilian hardwoods and American hardwood products. DeckWise does not recommend use with soft woods. The exception to that is Cedar decking. DeckWise Ipe Oil is compatible with softwood Cedar, however it may require more than one coat. Ipe Oil is not for use with yellow pine.
DeckWise Ipe Oil is a low-odor low VOC formula comes in a natural transparent tone to enhance the appearance of any hardwood species, and the Ipe Oil Hardwood Deck Finish formula contains Transoxide pigments which provide added grain enhancement.
Ipe Oil is easy-to-use with three simple steps: 1. Clean and Brighten the deck surface and let dry 2. Apply Ipe Oil Hardwood deck finish 3. Wipe any excess Ipe Oil
|Manufacturer Part Number||DW020630|
|Sub Brand||Ipe Oil|
|Application||Hardwoods, Ipe, Cumaru, Garapa, Tigerwood, Massaranduba and more|
|Clean Up||Methyl Ethyl Ketone|
|Code Approval||VOC emissions compliant in all Contiguous US states including the California South Coast AQMD jurisdiction.|
|Compatible Materials||All Brazilian Hardwoods (Cumaru, Tigerwood, Ipe, etc.) and American Hardwood Products|
|Coverage - Square Feet||250-300|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.