CAMO LEVER Deck Board Bending & Locking Tool
- Straightens and locks-in boards
- Speed up grooved deck installs—lock-in rows of boards and clips
- Strong enough to straighten any warped board
- Adjusts to single, double, and steel joists for job site versatility
- Multi-directional lever locks in one turn
- Use 2–3 LEVERS for the best clip installation experience
LEVER isn’t your average board bender. Why? Because it straightens warped boards effortlessly, and also locks-in rows of boards and clips, all while keeping spacing consistent. It’s the one-turn tool to build a better deck.
No matter the board type - pressure treated, hardwood, composite, PVC - LEVER locks them all in place. Plus, it adjusts to single, double, and metal joists so you can use it for every install.
Get more done with fewer crew members thanks to LEVER. Lay your boards down, set the tool on the joist, and lock them in, then you’re free to fasten. You can even build a deck by yourself.
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.