CAMO Multi-Purpose Flat Head Structural Screws - 1/4"
- Type 17 slash point removes board material as it's driven, reducing friction and drive time
- T-30 Star Drive reduces cam outs and eliminates excessive wear on the bit
- Includes T-30 bit in every package
- Straight knurl above the thread reduces torque, aiding in driving speed
- Underhead nibs help countersink the screw, seating it properly
- Large flat head maximizes pull-through holding power and finishes flush with work area
- Coated with proprietary PROTECH Ultra 4 coating system which features four layers that combine to provide the ultimate corrosion protection against harsh environmental elements
- Commonly replaces traditional 3/8" lag screws and through bolts, saving time
- For interior and exterior use
- For deck blocking, posts, structures, and general construction
Skip pre-drilling and enjoy fast starts with CAMO Multi-Purpose Flat Head Structural Screws. They start fast, drive easily, and seat flush in wood deck posts, beams, handrails and other exterior projects. They are third-party tested and certified IBC and IRC code-compliant, and are an ideal replacement for traditional ⅜” lag screws and through-bolts. These structural wood screws feature an industry-leading PROTECH Ultra 4 four-layer coating system, offering superior corrosion resistance for long-lasting connections. Use the CAMO Multi-Purpose screws for deck posts, beams, handrails, gardening and landscape projects, and other general construction projects.
|Application||Indoor and Outdoor|
|Code Approval||Certified IRC and IBC Code-Compliant|
|Compatible Materials||ACQ Treated Lumber|
|Recommended Use||Treated and Other Softwood Lumber, but can be used on Most Types of Decking|
|Screw Drive Type||Star|
|Screw Head Style||Flat Head|
|Screw Point Type||Type 17 Auger Tip|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.