CAMO Hot-Dip Galvanized Multi-Purpose Hex Head Structural Screws - 1/4"
- Type 17 slash point removes board material as it's driven, reducing friction and drive time
- Hex head reduces cam outs and drives easy
- 3/8" hex head with 1/2" washer locks into a hex driver, allowing you to drive without holding onto the screw
- Includes 3/8" hex drive bit in every package
- Straight knurl above the thread reduces torque, aiding in driving speed
- Code-approved hot-dip galvanized coating is tested to meet ASTM A153, Class D standards and is approved for use with pressure-treated lumber
- Use for deck posts, beams, cabinets, gardening and landscaping projects, and other interior and exterior general construction projects
- For interior and exterior use
- For interior and exterior general construction projects
- Hot-dip galvanized coating offers premium corrosion protection
CAMO Multi-Purpose Hex Head Structural Screws start fast with no pre-drilling and drive easily in wood deck posts, beams, handrails, and other exterior projects. They are third-party tested and certified IBC and IRC code-compliant, and are an ideal replacement for traditional 3/8” lag screws and through-bolts. Their 3/8” hex head with 1/2” washer locks into a hex driver, allowing you to drive without holding on the screw. These structural wood screws are hot-dipped galvanized for premium corrosion protection and for use in coastal applications.
|Application||Indoor and Outdoor|
|Code Approval||Certified IRC and IBC Code-Compliant|
|Driver Bit Included||Yes|
|Recommended Use||Treated and Other Softwood Lumber, but can be used on Most Types of Decking|
|Screw Drive Type||Star|
|Screw Head Style||Hex Head|
|Screw Point Type||Type 17 Auger Tip|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.