CAMO Multi-Ply Flat Head Structural Screws - 5/16"
- Type 17 slash point removes board material as it's driven, reducing friction and drive time
- T-40 Star drive reduces cam-outs and prevents splitting
- Straight knurl above the thread reduces torque, aiding in driving speed
- Underhead nibs help countersink the screw, seating it properly
- Large flat head maximizes pull-through holding power and finishes flush with work area
- Coated with our proprietary PROTECH Ultra 4 coating system which features four layers that combine to provide the ultimate corrosion protection against harsh environmental elements
- No pre-drilling required
- 3-1/2" for ledger boards, 2-ply engineered beams, general construction
- 4" for interior corridor ledgers and general construction projects
- 5" used for ledger boards, 3-ply engineered beams, and general construction
Code-compliant and exterior-coated, CAMO Multi-Ply Flat Head Structural Screws - 5/16" hold strong and finish flush in a variety of applications. They are offered in multiple lengths including the 2-7/8", 4-1/2", 6" and 6-3/4". All screws are third-party tested and certified IBC and IRC code compliant. These structural wood screws feature industry-leading PROTECH Ultra 4 four-layer coating system, offering superior corrosion resistance for long-lasting connections. CAMO Structural screws are engineered to start fast, drive easy, and finish flush so you can get the job done and get on your way.
The 2-7/8” length screw is specifically designed to fasten 2-ply dimensional wood headers and 2-ply roof girder trusses and can be used in a number of other construction projects. For other general construction projects and also as a replacement for 1/2" lag screws, use the 4-1/2", 6", or 6-3/4" screws. The 4-1/2” multi-ply screw is specifically designed to fasten 3-ply roof girder trusses and 2-ply open web floor trusses. The 6” multi-ply screw is specifically designed to fasten 4-ply roof girder trusses and 2-ply open web floor trusses. The 6-3/4” multi-ply screw is specifically designed to fasten 4-ply roof-engineered beams, with no pre-drilling required.
|Application||Indoor and Outdoor|
|Code Approval||Certified IRC and IBC Code-Compliant|
|Driver Bit Included||Yes|
|Finish||ProTech Ultra 4|
|Package Includes||Screws and (1) T-40 Bit|
|Screw Drive Type||Star|
|Screw Head Style||Flat|
|Screw Point Type||Type 17 Auger Tip|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.