CAMO Composite Deck Screws - 350 Count
- #10 x 2-1/2"
- Pro-tech coated carbon steel
- Includes (350) screws and (1) driver bit
- Color-matched trim head screws for composite, capped composite, and PVC decking
- Type 99 double-slash point augers board material out for fast driving
- Tri-lobular shank reduces torque and prevents mushrooming
- Reverse thread at top increases pull-down power while cutting lead edge creates a flush finish
- T-20 Star Drive provides more points of contact, reducing cam-outs and limiting bit wear
- Not recommended for use with impact drivers
- Not for structural applications or for use in aluminum, vinyl, stone, or rubber deck board products and steel or other metal substructure components
CAMO Composite Deck Screws are color-matched face fasteners for composite, capped composite, and PVC decking. Each package contains (350) #10 x 2-1/2" carbon steel screws & (1) T-20 driver bit, for an approximate coverage of 100 square feet. The proprietary pro-tech coating is designed to work with ACQ-treated lumber and provides 1500-hour corrosion protection per ASTM B117 test standards. The tri-lobular shank reduces material displacement and torque. The type-17 cutting tip removes board material as it bores in, reducing friction and drive time. The reverse upper thread pulls the board tight to the joist and provides a clean finish at entry point. Impact drivers are not recommended for installation.
Note: For securing decking to wood substructures only; not for structural applications. Not for use with aluminum, vinyl, stone, or rubber deck boards. Not for use with steel or other metal substructure components. No warranty is provided when the product is used in connection with incorrect applications.
|Application||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Compatible Materials||ACQ Treated Lumber, Composite/PVC Deck Boards|
|Coverage (Square Feet)||100|
|Package Includes||(350) Screws, (1) Bit|
|Recommended Use||Secure Composite/PVC Decking to Wood Substructure|
|Screw Drive Type||Star|
|Screw Head Style||Trim|
|Screw Point Type||Sharp Point|
|Shank Diameter - Inches||.146|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.