CAMO Block Deck Foundation Support Base
- Easy installation on any surface
- Accepts nominal 4x4 and 6x6 posts; 2x4, 2x6, and 2x8 wood joists; and 2-inch metal joists
- Lightweight yet heavy-duty
- 18x lighter than traditional concrete block footings
- Can be repositioned after installation
- Vented design prevents water build-up, rot, and mold
- Made from UV-protected Polyolefin which will not chip or crack, even in cold weather
- Blends into landscape
- Made of recyclable material
The CAMO Block Deck Foundation Support Base is a lightweight yet heavy-duty block foundation that's used to install and support a variety of deck types. Able to be installed on any surface (including uneven ground with a little leveling), these versatile support bases accept nominal 4x4 and 6x6 posts (3.5" x 3.5" and 6" x 6" respectively), 2x4, 2x6, and 2x8 wood joists, and 2-inch metal joists.
While lightweight at only 2.16lbs each, the CAMO Block will support up to 1800lbs per square inch and can be repositioned after installation. These long-lasting foundation blocks are made from UV-protected Polyolefin with a vented design to prevent water build-up. They blend into landscaping, are made of recyclable material, and come with a 30-year limited warranty. CAMO Block is an easy and smart alternative to concrete foundation blocks when it comes to building your new deck.
|Compatible Materials||Nominal 4x4 Posts, Nominal 6x6 Posts, 2x4, 2x6, 2x8 Wood Joists, 2" Metal Joists|
|Weight Limit (Pounds)||1800|
Weights and Dimensions
|Dimensions||15.75" x 15.75"|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.