CAMO Heavy Duty Multi-Purpose Flat Head Structural Screws - 5/16"
- Type 17 slash point removes board material as it's driven, reducing friction and drive time
- T-40 Star Drive reduces cam outs and eliminates excessive wear on the bit
- Includes T-40 bit in every package
- Straight knurl above the thread reduces torque, aiding in driving speed
- Underhead nibs help countersink the screw, seating it properly
- Large flat head maximizes pull-through holding power and finishes flush with work area
- Coated with proprietary PROTECH Ultra 4 coating system which features four layers that combine to provide the ultimate corrosion protection against harsh environmental elements
- Commonly replaces traditional 1/2" lag bolts
- For interior and exterior use
- For deck blocking, posts, structures, and general construction
Skip pre-drilling and enjoy fast starts with CAMO Heavy Duty Multi-Purpose Flat Head Structural Screws. They start fast, hold strong, and finish flush in a variety of general construction projects. They are third-party tested and certified IBC and IRC code compliant, and are an ideal replacement for traditional 1/2" lag screws. These structural wood screws feature an industry-leading PROTECH Ultra 4 four-layer coating system, offering superior corrosion resistance for long-lasting connections. Use these heavy-duty multi-purpose screws for wood deck posts, beams, handrails, outdoor structures, and other general construction projects.
|Application||Indoor and Outdoor|
|Code Approval||Certified IRC and IBC Code-Compliant|
|Compatible Materials||ACQ Treated Lumber|
|Recommended Use||Treated and Other Softwood Lumber, but can be used on Most Types of Decking|
|Screw Drive Type||Star|
|Screw Head Style||Flat Head|
|Screw Point Type||Type 17 Auger Tip|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.